- RACHEL RACHEL ROY DESIGN INTERN (NY): Have experience in Design field or in school for design. Visit: WWW.JONESAPPEAREL.COM/CAREERS.
- ARCHETYPE SHOWROOM SALES & PR INTERNS (NY): 3 days a week. Can start ASAP. School credit available. Resume & brief CVR Letter to email@example.com.
- LOUIS VUITTON PR (NY): 3 days a week, full-time or part-time. Starts now. School Credit only. Experience in PR a plus. Send Resume & CVR Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MARIE CLAIRE FASHION INTERN (NY): 3-5 days a week. School Credit only. Long hours. Send Resume & CVR Letter with start date and availability to MCFashionista@gmail.com with “Marie Claire Fall 2010 Fashion Intern” in the subject line.
- GLAMOUR MAG PR INTERN (NY): 2-3 days a week: Aug - Dec. Word, Excel, Internet research important. School Credit (must be in school). Send an email telling a little about yourself as well as your resume to Samantha_Storch@condenast.com.
- TOPMAN PR INTERN (NY): Unpaid, 3 Days a week. Microsoft Excel & Word, verbal and written skills. Send Resume and cover letter to TopmanInternship@gmail.com.
- MIGUELINA DESIGN INTERN (NY): 3 days a week. Photoshop, Illustrator & Microsoft Office. Can lead to full-time employment after 3 month review. Send Resume to email@example.com.
- MIGUELINA SALES & MARKETING INTERN (NY): Start now, must be available at least 1 day per week. Photoshop. Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THELOOKBOOK.COM INTERNSHIP (LA): Database updates, red carpet credits, social media. School Credit offered. Send Resume to email@example.com.
- ROMEO & JULIET COUTURE SHOWROOM INTERN (LA): Interest in Fashion a must. Send Resume in body of e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BALL AND BUCK BIZ DEVELOPMENT: Needs interns for LA, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Atlanta, DC, Marthas Vineyard Nantucket, Nashville, Austin, Dallas, San Francisco and Greenwich: Not afraid to sell. Commission based salary. Can turn into full-time employment. Send Resume to Mark@ballandbuck.com.
Your fellow aspiring fashionista,
Image from http://blog.vintageshoppingguide.com/?p=368